- The Poster Prize, Symposium on Molecular Chirality 2018, May 12, 2018.
- Outstanding Poster Presentation Award, The 22nd International Conference on the Chemistry of the Organic Solid State (ICCOSS XXII JAPAN 2015), July 16, 2015.
- The Best Poster Prize, The 23rd Organic Crystal Symposium, September 17, 2014.
- Academic Encouragement Award, Osaka Prefecture University College of Technology, March 18, 2014.
- The 1st Prize in JASSO’s Student of the Year 2013, The Japan Student Services Organization , December 9, 2013.
- The Poster Prize, Japan Association for College of Technology The 19th annual meeting, August 31, 2013.
- The Best Presentation Prize, The Society for Mathematical Sciences The 32nd annual meeting, August 27, 2013.
- Academic Encouragement Award, Osaka Prefecture University College of Technology, March 19, 2013.
- The Best Poster Prize, Osaka Prefecture University College of Technology Area Interchange Messe, March 7, 2013.
- The Best Poster Prize, Japan Association for College of Technology The 18th annual meeting, August 25, 2012.
- The Chemical Society of Japan Kinki Branch Manager Prize, The 14th College of Technology Chemistry meeting, March 13, 2012.
Scholarship for researchers registered in overseas universities, from Yoshida Scholarship Foundation, total is about $80,000 (8,250,000 JPY).
April 2016 – February 2017
Sasakawa Scientific Research Grant from The Japan Science Society (April, 2016 to February, 2017), total for one year is about $6,800 (700,000 JPY).
April 2016 – December 2016
Scholarship <Doctor 21> from Yoshida Scholarship Foundation, total is about $28,000 (2,750,000 JPY).
April 2014 – March 2016
Repayment exemption for students who have achieved an especially excellent record, Type I scholarship (interest-free loan) from Japan Student Services Organization. About $10,000 (1,050,000 JPY)