PEER-REVIEWED JOURNAL PUBLICATIONS
- N. Funabiki, S. Ikari., A. Ishikawa, R. Funase, S. Nakasuka, “Accurate Aerodynamic Model of Membranes in Free-Molecular Flow for Deorbit Device Design”, The 31st ISTS Special Issue Transaction of JSASS, Aerospace Technology Japan, Vol. 17, No. 2, pp. 189-196, 2019. (DOI: 10.2322/tastj.17.189)
- N. Funabiki, S. Ikari, R. Funase, S. Nakasuka, “Network Architecture for UWB-based Relative Navigation of Multiple Spacecraft in Formation Flight”, In 29th AAS/AIAA Space Flight Mechanics Meeting, AAS 19-349, Maui, Hawaii, 2019.
- N. Funabiki, S. Ikari, R. Funase, S. Nakasuka, “Network Architecture for Relative Navigation of Multiple Spacecraft in Formation Flight”, In 62th Space Sciences and Technology Conference, 2018-1I21, Fukuoka, Japan, 2018.
- N. Funabiki, S. Ikari, A. Ishikawa, R. Funase, S. Nakasuka, “Accurate Aerodynamic Calculation Method for Membrane Structures on LEO by Tensor Representation”, In 61th Space Sciences and Technology Conference, 2017-P43, Niigata. Japan, 2017.
- N. Funabiki, S. Ikari, S. Nakasuka, R. Funase, A. Ishikawa, “Accurate Aerodynamic Model for Membranes in Free-Molecular Flow to be Used for Deorbit Device Design”, In 31st International Symposium on Space Technology and Science, 2017-r-50, Matsuyama, Japan, June, 2017.
- D. DeLatte, Q. Verspieren, N. Funabiki, K. Hosokawa, M. Uchitomi, “Beneefits of a Japan-Australia Alliance within a Proposed International Governance Structure for a Future Moon Base”, In 69th International Astronautical Congress (IAC), IAC-18, D3, 1, x43047, Germany, September, 2018.
- S. Ikari, N. Funabiki, T. Ebinuma, R. Funase, S. Nakasuka, “A Method of Accurate and Fast Calculation for Surface Disturbances by Using Precomputed Geometry Tensor”, In 61th Space Sciences and Technology Conference, 2017-3I14, Niigata. Japan, 2017.
- S. Seo, S. Nomura, K. Ariu, Y. Yoshihara, K. Kumse, N. Funabiki, K. Ozawa, E. Tanaka, Y. Takao, “Monitoring of Natural Disaster based on Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) Satellite in Southeast Asia”, In 68th International Astronautical Congress (IAC), IAC-17, E6, 1, 9, x40741, Australia, September, 2017.
HONORS AND AWARDS
- Vice representative of the graduates from the Faculty of Engineering (March. 2017: Given to students who achieved outstanding academic results from the University of Tokyo. 2/994 students)
- Dean’s Award for the best undergraduate student (March. 2017: Given to students with outstanding bachelor theses from the Faculty of Engineering, the University of Tokyo. 16/994 students)
- Japanese Government MEXT fellowship (Apr.2017 - March.2019)
- Research Fellow of Japan Society for the Promotion of Science DC-1 (Apr.2019 - present)
- GSDM International Project (Apr.2019 - August.2019)
- N. Funabiki: “Student Representative Presentation: UNISEC Japan, From CanSats to CubeSats & Small Sats”, at 6th UNISEC Global Meeting, Strasbourg, France, 2019.
- N. Funabiki: “Spacecraft Development of UNISEC Japan”, “International CanSat Activities of UNISEC Japan: ARLISS and CLTP”, at 5th UNISEC Global Meeting, Rome, Italy, 2017.