University of Colorado Boulder with the Rocky Mountains – sunny & snowy days
Key words: astrodynamics, control theory, optimization, celestial mechanics, space mission design, small body exploration, micro spacecraft developmentActivities in 2017
- August 2017: have started working as a Ph.D. student & graduate research assistant at CCAR, Ann and H.J. Smead Aerospace Engineering Sciences, CU Boulder. *CCAR: Colorado Center for Astrodynamics Research
- August 2017: attended the 31st SSC at Logan, Utah. (also a co-author of a presentation “EQUULEUS: Mission to Earth – Moon Lagrange Point by a 6U Deep Space CubeSat”) *SSC: Small Satellite Conference
- July 2017: attended a summer session at UC Berkeley for three weeks.
- June 2017: attended the 9th IWSCFF at Boulder, Colorado. *IWSCFF: International Workshop on Satellite Constellations and Formation Flying
- June 2017: attended the 26th ISSFD at Matsuyama, Japan and presented “Mission Analysis of EQUULEUS: Design of the Science Orbit Phase” as the first author. *ISSFD: International Symposium on Space Flight Dynamics
- April 2017: have started working as a JSPS DC1 research fellow at the University of Tokyo. (until August 2017) *JSPS: Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
- March 2017: completed the M.S. degree in aerospace engineering at the Department of Aeronautics and Astronautics, the University of Tokyo.
- January 2017: attended the 4th ISSS at Kyoto, Japan, and presented “Precision Evaluation of Reduced Dynamics Model for Non-uniform Spinning Solar Sail Driven by Reflectivity Control” as the first author. *ISSS: International Symposium on Solar Sailing